Customized robotic solutions
We are able to easily and timely customize our robotic solutions by the hardware and software point of view to meet different needs within various scenarios of application.
Astro is an innovative robotic platform, specifically designed to provide both cognitive and physical assistance in healthcare applications (designed within the H2020-SCI-PM14-2016-EUJP project ACCRA).
ASTRO is equipped with a sensorized handle with up to 16 pressure sensors for physical human robot interaction in walking assistance.
The companion version of the MoveR-1 is the C9 Robot used for human interaction and surveillance in neuralgic city areas (two robots installed in the municipality of Prato, Italy) or for reception services (check-in/out, bags transportation) within hotels (two robots installed in the municipality of Verona, Italy ) and nursing homes.
Co-Robotics is developing a solution to stem the spread of COVID-19, especially in public and private hospitals. In particular, the MoveR-1 will offer a service of tele-operation for drugs transportations/ patients interaction within quarantine areas .
Furthermore, MoveR-1 will develop and integrate technologies for air and surfaces disinfection in areas of access to emergency departments.
- Weight: 65kg
- Standard dimensions (customizable): 610x735x1320 mm
- Embedded PC with Open Source ROS (Robot Operative System)
- Max speed 1.4 m/s
- Up to 16h of working
- Sensorized handle with up to 16 pressure sensors for physical human robot interaction in walking assistance
- Autonomous 3-D environmental reconstruction fusing data from laser scanner, internal odometer sensors and inertial
- On demand custom software applications