MOveR-1 is an innovative robotic platform conceived for Industry4.0 applications, designed to improve modularity, flexibility and possibility of easy-customization as never done before thanks to an innovative mechanical frame design
Easily-assembled frame, modular and customizable due to the combination of Aluminium industrial Bosh® rexroth® profiles
Integration of original CRESCO modules made of composite materials (wood, aluminum and polymers) suitable for robot customization and even user’s platform self-construction while ensuring the proper payload
Embedded certification layer (optional) for human operational safety including industrial PLC and safety laser scanner
Embedded 4-posterior omni-wheel to ensure optimal fluidity of movement, smooth rotation in place and higher payload
- Weight: 50kg
- Standard dimensions (customizable): Width: 500mm; Height: 450mm; Length: 600mm
- Embedded PC with Open Source ROS (Robot Operative System) and libraries
- Payload max. 150Kg
- Up to 8h of working
- Omron Certification Layer
- Autonomous 3-D environmental reconstruction fusing data from laser scanner and internal odometer sensors.
- On demand custom software applications
- Low-noise or high-grip wheels
We offer a service of platform customization using 3-D printers and recycled plastic materials. We can realize the cover of the platform (outfit) on your request and specifics.